Movies    Books    Horror Hotties    News

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Welcome to Horror Revealed

Welcome to my little playground of terror. I hope you will find things here that will both thrill you and chill you.

Here, you will find news and information about all those lovely things that go bump in the night.

The playground might be a little barren right now, but like some malicious fungus thirsting for your blood, the site will continue to grow. Let me know if there's anything in particular that you'd like to see, and I might consider adding it... if the idea pleases me as much as it pleases you.

Coming attractions include news on books and movies, movie trailers, interviews with various dabblers in the field of horror, and a section that is sure to get your blood flowing - Horror Hotties.

Enjoy your stay... and try not to bleed on the furniture.

No comments:

Post a Comment