Movies    Books    Horror Hotties    News

Friday, October 29, 2010

Grave Digger does not hop; OK, maybe I do when nobody is looking.

Book Blogger Hop
As a newly unearthed blog, I feel it's important to get out and mingle. After all, how else will I discover new victims to stalk and torment?

For that reason, I am taking part in an amusing little social game known as a blog hop, hosted by book blogger Crazy for Books. It looks like it could be fun, and with over 200 blogs currently on the list, there's no shortage of victims for me to find.

Part of the Hop includes answering a question. The question this week is:

"What is the one bookish thing you would love to have, no matter the cost?"

No matter the cost? Hmmmm... interesting theory. Being the horror fiend that I am, I would kill to have a room dedicated to holding the works of all the various horror masters that have put pen to paper and spilled their blood on the page. From Lovecraft to King, I would have them all.

2 comments:

  1. Great post title. LOL! Love your profile name too. Very Gothic, another genre I so love :)

    Newest follower. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    Mad Scientist

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just hoppin' on by to say "Hi!" Great blog!
    Have a fangtastic Halloween!

    http://readingbetweenthewinesbookclub.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete